Account Based Marketing
Target accounts each with a unique multichannel campaign
Account-based marketing (ABM) is a framework for targeting specific accounts or account segments, usually by purchase history, firmagraphics, product need, or strategic value. Account-based marketing uses demand generation techniques with the objective to increase new accounts or revenue per existing account instead of simply focusing on lead generation. Increasing quality leads in target accounts is just a first step for account based marketing. Account-based marketing tactics is a multi step process which influences stakeholders that are part of a buying group throughout the entire buyer journey. The buyer journey includes, for new logos, the stages from discovery to proposal to win. And, for customers from upsell, cross sell, retention and advocacy.
When practicing ABM, it is essential for sales and marketing to work together. Stakeholders across the account will receive integrated campaigns and a unified contact strategy with consistent messaging and CTAs across sales and marketing touchpoints. Instead of measuring channel performance by leads, account based marketing groups contacts and leads into account-based metrics that are tracked throughout the entire buyer journey.
Triblio account based marketing software enables marketers to create ABM campaigns to:
- Customize messaging, content, and CTAs by account segments: prospect vs. customer, product interest, content topic interest, firmagraphics, or funnel stage
- Unify marketing and sales messaging across corporate channels for specific account targets
- Connect sales and email cross-sell/upsell campaigns across multiple channels
- Increase engagement of unknown contacts and visitors withing target accounts
- Determine purchase intent and content interest unknown and unknown visitor behavior by account