The Triblio team had a great time meeting colleagues in the martech and ABM space at #B2BSMX. If you didn’t get a chance to attend our sessions, here’s a quick recap of ABM insights, free of admission!
How to Grow Your Pipeline with ABM + Intent Data
Andre Yee, Triblio Founder & IDG Chief Product Officer
In his Lunch & Learn session, Andre presented an overview of intent data, how it’s evolved over time, & three use cases for taking advantage of intent data insights in account-based marketing. A key takeaway was that orchestrated ABM campaigns are key to unlocking the full potential of intent data, not just for discovering previously unknown prospective buyers, but for informing your messaging all the way through the funnel as well.
3 Use Cases for Intent Data
#1 – Orchestrating Buyer Experience w/ 3rd Party Intent Signals
The first use case for intent data is to optimize your inbound/outbound strategy, primarily in the top of funnel through the middle of funnel stages.
- Use 3rd party intent signals to detect early stage interest.
- Validate that interest using account-based display advertising.
- Personalize web experience for account visitors by intent topic.
- When prospective buyers engage, activate SDR outbounding.
#2 – Orchestrating Account Prioritization for Sales Outbounding
The second use case Andre presented for intent data is especially useful to companies with large total addressable markets that need prioritization for their SDRs.
- Narrow your focus from ICP to ‘who we should target right now, using intent signals in addition to firmographic fit.
- Prioritize accounts based on FIRE strategy.
- If the SDR team has bandwidth, prioritize the next best fit.
#3 – Activating Relevant Sales Conversations with Intent Signals
The third use case Andre presented was to take advantage of intent deeper in the funnel. Here’s how your you can use intent signals to activate relevant sales conversations:
- Monitor intent data topics related to your competitors
- Prepare for competitive sales conversations by flagging heightened interest in competitors
- 1:1 conversations – Make sure your sales team receives data on heightened interest in competitors, so that they can respond with counter-claims
- Ads – Run air cover ads to reinforce your competitive messaging across channels
- Web Personalization – Personalize web experience with the competitive offers that sales is pitching.
For more, view Andre’s presentation: How to Grow Your Pipeline with ABM + Intent Data.
Pilot to Pipeline: Nasdaq’s Strategic ABM Journey
In this B2BSMX-exclusive Q&A, Cory Rivera, Triblio Senior Strategist was joined by Devin Kerr, Nasdaq Director of Revenue Marketing to discuss Nasdaq’s ABM journey. Cory and Devin described how they worked together to iterate quickly as they planned Nasdaq’s strategy for an ABM pilot, how it evolved over time, and what’s in store for the future.
Insights from the Q&A:
- By experimenting with target account segmentation, Nasdaq was able to more effectively target their buyers after determining audiences segmented by intent & product type outperformed audiences segmented by industry.
- By fostering dialogue between sales teams & ABM / intent data subject matter experts, Devin was able to align Nasdaq sales & marketing teams around universal metrics, and drive ABM strategy, leading to a 7 figure ABM influence on revenue this past year.
We look forward to hearing more about Nasdaq & Triblio’s ABM journey, especially as Cory and Devin eye advanced campaign orchestration in the future.
Want to be notified about future Triblio webinars and events? Join our mailing list.