Personalize web campaigns like email campaigns
Web personalization dynamically serves content, CTAs, and messaging for stakeholders’ unique interests. Personalization enhances the web experience of different stakeholder personas by reducing clicks and immediately serving them relevant information. Account-based personalization dynamically changes the web experience by account firmographics for all web visitors associated with a specific account. Instead of ignoring key segments, personalized web campaigns can dynamically serve messaging that appeals to every segment. Personalized website messaging aligns sales conversations at each stage of the buyer journey. Website personalization can be used to engage stakeholders that salespeople can’t connect with throughout the purchase cycle for awareness, purchase, upsell, and retention. Dynamic content can be in the form of a HERO banner, website content, overlay cards, or content hub. Personalization can be applied to cross-channel campaigns, target accounts, user persona, and more.
Use Triblio to personalize your web and cross-channel campaigns:
- Increase account score and conversions for your email campaigns and digital advertising campaigns by creating custom web campaigns
- Maintain consistent messaging across sales, web, email, and social channels
- Target contacts within accounts according to role while they learn about your product with personalized web pages, overlay cards, content hubs, or microsites
- Deepen engagement and reduce bounce rate by personalizing content to specific personas and account interests
- Create customized website content consistent with email campaigns for every email list segment
- Target prospects’ location to promote geographically fitting and interest-considerate events
- Simplify user experience by automatically generating personalized product information based on specific accounts, audience segments, and company size
- Create and execute personalized campaigns without needing IT knowledge.